Frequently Asked Questions from Customers

Kindly notify us by sending email to [email protected] and [email protected], notifying us of the incident, attaching pictures of the affected vehicles.
The Motor Insurance cover are described below:

Third Party – minimum compulsory motor insurance cover obtainable by law. It insures against potential legal liabilities to third parties for bodily injuries, death and damage to property resulting from the ownership and use of licensed motor vehicles on Nigerian roads.

Third Party Plus – The Linkage Assurance Plc Third Party Plus is budget friendly and enhanced Third Party cover The Third-Party Plus is unique, with additional Own Damage N250,000 in addition to the traditional Motor Third party liability.

Comprehensive Insurance - the widest cover which insures against the risk of loss of or damage to policy owner's insured vehicle and the accessories on it caused by accidental collision or overturning, fire, external explosion, self-ignition or lightning, burglary, housebreaking or theft, and malicious acts, including legal liabilities to third parties for bodily injuries, death and damage to property.
Please send an email to [email protected] stating the Policy number.
Yes! Professional indemnity is an insurance policy that provides cover for the damage or loss caused due to negligence by a professional in the course of carrying out his or her duties.
Kindly provide the following documents to enable us process the motor Insurance:

  1. Vehicle License

  2. Proof of ownership

  3. Picture of the vehicle (showing the registration number)

  4. Drivers’ License

Still need more information?

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up to receive latest news, updates, promotions, and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
No, thanks